Princess Scooterpie Mini Blog Challenge

July 19, 2012

I grabbed my camera and went straight to my closet when I read Princess Scooterpie’s Blog Challenge this morning.

The Challenge? Post a picture of your favorite non-riding shoe on one foot with your riding boot on the other. Done.

Here it is, one of my favorite pairs of sandals, that I don’t get to wear very often because it is usually too bloody cold for such things on the coast.

my feet

Street shoes and riding boots

What does your favorite pair of “street” shoes look like?

1. July 19, 2012 2:14 am

Loving your choices!

2. July 19, 2012 4:28 am

Liz:

I like minimalist sandals too. Those are an unusual design and you don’t have any tan lines yet

bob
    Riding the Wet Coast
    My Flickr // My YouTube

3. Dar permalink
    July 19, 2012 7:19 am

I love em, I have a pair of metallic flats & they go with everything. Those are really cute!

4. July 19, 2012 1:21 pm

Very cute! Choosing a sandal was inspired ’cause it creates a greater contrast. Our motorcycle gear is so oriented toward protection and sandals are the polar opposite. Nice job!

• July 19, 2012 3:32 pm

I have multiple pairs of shoes in black, but somehow, the sandals seemed appropriate, and I do love this pair.

Thank you for the lovely compliments! 🙂

5. July 19, 2012 3:38 pm

I do have to say that new riding boots are definitely in my future. These are my first pair, purchased almost five years ago, combat boots from Walmart, before I knew much about riding gear. They’ve been fantastic, but I am ready to move on to a “real” pair of riding boots. Suggestions are welcome for a good pair of boots with a reasonable price tag.

6. Dar permalink
    July 21, 2012 5:27 am

I bought some Triumph boots, they were very comfy & my foot is wide. They are waterproof & I love em.